Quantum Board LED Grow Light 250W
- High efficiency warm white light quantum boards
- Full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for veg and bloom
- Dimmable power supply included
- High intensity and even coverage in a grow tent or room
- Less energy consumption
- Customised orders on request
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
- 3 year warranty
- Samsung LED LM301B | 2 x QB288 V2 Top Bin diodes
- Power: 250W
- Spectrum: 3000K
- Voltage Range: 90-277VAC
- Flowering footprint: 2㎡
- Veg footprint: 2.4㎡
- System Efficiency: 171 lm/W
- Dimensions: 64cm x 19.5cm x 1.5cm
- Mounting Hight: 35cm - 70cm above canopy
WHY GO QUANTUM?
Introducing the latest LED technology to arrive on the grow scene. Samsung's LM301B and LM561C diodes are top of the range and include full spectrum warm white LED's, perfect for veg and flowering stages.
The Quantum Board LED Grow Light 250W produces more light than a single ended 500W HPS, while using way less power. A large aluminum heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reducing dust buildup and eliminating noise. The low profile design gives you freedom of placement, while coverage is excellent.
A separate Meanwell HLG-250H-48B driver powers the unit, which can be wall mounted or left on the back of the heat sink.
You have the benefits of a cooler room, less energy consumption, higher yields and more savings in your wallet!