Quantum Board LED Grow Light 600W
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, THANK YOU!
- High efficiency warm white light quantum boards
- Full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for veg and bloom
- Dimmable power supply included
- High intensity and even coverage in a grow tent or room
- Less energy consumption
- Customised orders on request
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
- Warranty: 1 year on board | 3 years on driver
- Samsung LED LM301B | 6 x QB288 V2 Top Bin diodes
- Power: 250-600W
- Spectrum: 3000K (Options of 3500K and 4000K)
- Voltage Range: 48V
- Flowering footprint: 3m square
- Veg footprint: 4m square
- System Efficiency: 200 lm/W
- PPFD: 1724
- Dimensions: 94cm x 40cm x 1.5cm
- Mounting Hight: 50cm - 80cm above canopy
- Driver: HLG-600H-48B
WHY GO QUANTUM?
Introducing the latest LED technology to arrive on the grow scene. Samsung's LM301B and LM301H diodes are top of the range and include full spectrum warm white LED's, perfect for veg and flowering stages.
The Quantum Board LED Grow Light 600W produces 19% more light than a single ended 1000W HPS, with 38% less power usage. A large aluminum heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reducing dust buildup and eliminating noise. The low profile design gives you freedom of placement, while coverage is excellent.
A separate Meanwell HLG-600H-48B driver powers the unit, which can be wall mounted or left on the back of the heat sink.
You have the benefits of a cooler room, less energy consumption, higher yields and more savings in your wallet!