Quantum Board LED Grow Light 125W
- High efficiency warm white light quantum board
- Full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for veg and bloom
- High intensity and even coverage in a grow tent or room
- Less energy consumption
- Customised orders on request
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
- 3 year warranty on driver and board
- Samsung LED LM301B | 1 x QB288 V2 Top Bin diodes
- Power: 125W
- Spectrum: 3000K
- Voltage Range: 90-277VAC
- Meanwell Driver
- Flowering footprint: 0.64㎡
- Veg footprint: 1,2㎡
- System Efficiency: 200 lm/W
- CRI: 80
- Dimensions: 32cm x 22cm x 1.5cm
- Mounting Hight: 30cm - 60cm above canopy
WHY GO QUANTUM?
Introducing the latest LED technology to arrive on the grow scene. Samsung's LM301B diodes are top of the range and include full spectrum warm white LED's, perfect for veg and flowering stages.
The Quantum Board LED Grow Light 125W produces more light than a single ended 250W HPS, while using way less power. A large aluminum heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reducing dust buildup and eliminating noise. The low profile design gives you freedom of placement, while coverage is excellent.
A separate Meanwell HLG-125H-48B driver powers the unit, which can be wall mounted or left on the back of the heat sink.
You have the benefits of a cooler room, less energy consumption, higher yields and more savings in your wallet!